Sun-drenched North-facing one-bedroom apartment, with natural light throughout. An open-plan living and dining area with a large and private courtyard. A modern kitchen with a breakfast bar, electric stove top, and a dishwasher.
Bedroom with mirrored built-in wardrobe, modern and spacious bathroom with internal laundry and dryer.
- Light-filled open-plan living and dining
- Freshly painted throughout
- Modern kitchen with ample cupboard space & dishwasher
- Sunny bedroom with mirrored built-in robes
- Brand new timber look ceramic tiles throughout
- North-facing sunny private courtyard
- One secure car space
- Internal laundry with Dryer
An ultra-convenient location, a stroll to Frenchman's Road village shops and popular cafés, Fred Hollows Reserve, the light rail, and buses, while moments to UNSW, Randwick Junction, Prince of Wales Hospital, and Coogee Beach.